Community Crime Report
Mail-in Reporting Program
Thank you for participating in the Beaverton Police Department mail-in reporting program. By allowing the Police Department to respond to your loss in this manner, our neighborhood patrol officers will be better able to focus their efforts on crime prevention and those emergency calls for service which require an immediate on-scene response.
The Community Crime Report is an official form for documenting the facts surrounding the crime you are reporting. This form may be used if:
- The incident involves property only and it does not involve robbery, assault, a sex crime or other crime against a person
- The value of the lost or stolen property, property damage or a combination of both is under $1,000
- This incident was not racially or ethnically motivated
- This is an isolated incident, is not a series of crimes against you or your family, and is not a series of crimes in a particular area
- You are completing this report for documentation and/or insurance purposes only and you do not expect a police investigation
- You have no information that would help the police to identify a suspect or solve this incident
- This cannot be an identity theft, unauthorized use of credit card, lost/stolen consulate card, or lost/stolen prescription medication
You may also obtain this form by picking up a copy from the Records Division, located on the first floor of Beaverton Police Department, 4755 SW Griffith Drive, Beaverton.
Submitting Your Form
Fill in the required information on the Community Crime Report Form and mail or fax the form to:
Beaverton Police Department
PO Box 4755
Beaverton, Oregon 97076-4755
If the incident you want to report does not meet the criteria listed above, or if you have any questions about completing this form, please contact the Records Division at 503-526-2260.